How are you? It has been so long since I’ve seen you! I hope all of you are safe and well from August 10 storms, tornado and power outages. Here are some highlights from the attachment!
1) Fall schedule starts the week of August 24th. Everyone should have their lesson scheduled but if not, please let me know. A current openings list is in the newsletter.
2) I planned to postal mail fall lesson information last week but was delayed due to last week’s power outages. Watch your mailboxes to receive around August 22nd.
3) Our annual DuPage PADS fundraiser will be held August 24 – October 3rd. A photograph and t-shirt party will be held on Sat. October 3rd at 11:15 am to celebrate. Our goal this year is to raise $1,500 for their Share the Fare program.
4) A 2020-2021 Studio Calendar is also listed in this newsletter. Please mark your calendars!
5) October, November and December Group Lessons are cancelled due to COVID concerns. I plan to resume them in April 2021 or when it is safe to do so.
6) Please ask your kids to keep a pencil on their piano or keyboard to complete written assignments. No pen because mistakes cannot easily be erased.
7) A link to our 2020 Virtual Piano & Voice Concerts is available on this website – just click on the Concerts tab to access.
Good luck to all for an amazing start to the school year. See you next week!