Included in this issue is:
1) A list of upcoming lesson holidays for August 2019 – August 2020. If you are aware of any absences during this time period please let me know. The next lesson break is August 5 – 25, 2019.
2) Fall lesson information will be mailed the week of August 12th. This includes updated
policy and registration forms; group lesson schedule requests and information about our fall PADS fundraiser.
3) AIM Theory Exams are Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019 and AIM Performance Exams are Saturday, March 7, 2020.
4) Our tentative spring concert date is Sunday, March 22, 2020, with a practice scheduled the afternoon of Saturday, March 21st. Dates are pending facility availability.
5) Congratulations to Nathan L. who achieved 400 Days of continuous piano practice. His name will appear in September’s “Piano Explorer” magazine.